Product Description: Sodium polyacrylate PAAS
It is a linear water-soluble polymer, which can be used as an efficient flocculant in brine refining in the Chlor-alkali industry. It is the separation of venomous liquid precipitation in soda ash production and the treatment of industrial wastewater. It is also an efficient thickener for latex thickening, daily chemicals, especially as a food additive, with unique thickening effects in bread, fish, aquatic products, and other products.
Its detergent mechanism is that sodium polyacrylate has the following functions: chelating effect on metal ions, acting as an alkaline buffer, able to disperse dirt into the water, and can prevent the dirt from reattachment and deposition to the fabric so that sodium polyacrylate has a good coagulation (chelating) effect on colloidal suspensions, which is due to the neutralization of its surface charge, that is, it forms quasi-ionic bonds with positively charged suspended particles, at this time, sodium polyacrylate has a good coagulation (chelating) effect on colloidal suspensions. Due to the electrostatic repulsion, the carboxyl group of sodium polyacrylate stretches the elastomeric polymer properly, facilitating the adsorption (coalescence) of suspended particles and the cross-linking of particles. When Na+ and Ca2+ ions are present around the polymer, Ca2+ ions are more readily adsorbed (immobilized). The charge reversal on the multimolecular system's adsorbed surface with enhanced hydrophilicity and the role of protective adhesive stabilizes the particle dispersion system, indicating that sodium polyacrylate is an efficient detergent additive. Besides, sodium polyacrylate is widely used in the chemical industry, paper making, textiles, foundry, light industry, petroleum exploration, water treatment, food, medicine, agriculture, etc.
1. thickening agent
(1) As a printing thickener, compared with natural pastes and modified natural pastes, sodium polyacrylate thickener gives bright colors, clear and coordinated patterns, and a good hand feel. Paste prepared with sodium polyacrylate as thickener has a high viscosity, easy mixing, pumping, and coating. The use of a small amount of polymer can achieve a high thickening effect and reduce pollutant emissions.
(2) Anti-dye migration agent for formulation dyeing containing ammonium polypropionate is used in polyester/cotton blends to prevent dye migration when hot-melted. Dyeing of polyester fabrics with 20 parts of dye-containing 2% sodium polyacrylate (polymerization 700), 7.5% U-nithran brown BGF, 70% impregnation, drying, and 200 heating for 1.5 minutes, so that the dyed fibers do not migrate dye after treatment.
(3) Sodium polyacrylate is added to nonwoven cellulose as an absorbent fiber and moisturizing dressing, which is specially designed to have the ability to absorb liquids and improve the body's ability to absorb sweat. Using a mixture of sodium polyacrylate, sodium alginate, and gelatin, a moisturizing dressing can be made that absorbs 60% of the water (or retains it) to relieve abrasions' symptoms, sprains, and inflammation.
(4) Adding a low molecular weight concentrated natural rubber latex of sodium polyacrylate to 40% natural rubber latex gives a clarified liquid layer and a more concentrated (close to 60%) latex layer. By impregnating the carpet lining with this thickened latex, a resilient, slip-resistant carpet can be made. If fibers of a certain shape are impregnated with this thickened latex, various latex products such as gloves can be made. Using sodium polyacrylate as a thickening agent, the latex paint can be adjusted to the desired viscosity range for painting and spraying purposes. The thickened paint is stable in composition and has little variation in viscosity.
(1) The use of low-molecular-weight sodium polyacrylate as a water stabilizer has a significant scale inhibition effect. Adding low molecular weight sodium polyacrylate to circulating cooling water can increase the saturation concentration of calcium ions several times. When the calcium concentration is high, the scale may be precipitated. However, due to sodium polyacrylate's adsorption on the crystal surface, the aggregation of grains is hindered, and the scale layer formed is loose and easily washed away by water. This achieves the purpose of scale prevention and removal.
(2) Drilling mud water loss reduction agent in the drilling mud by adding sodium polyacrylate can improve the drilling mud's lubricity and stability, reduce the loss of water in the drilling mud, and effectively prevent stuck drilling, and improve drilling efficiency.
(3) A 0.5-2% aqueous sodium polyacrylate solution is prepared by fracturing fluid in oil wells and pressed into underground formations to rupture the formations. The aqueous solution of sodium polyacrylate has the effect of thickening sand and reducing fracturing fluid losses and has the effect of retarding resistance, which can reduce pressure transfer losses.
(4) Sodium polyacrylate is a water-reducing agent for cement, which can improve the dispersion of cement in water, thus reducing the amount of water required for cement mixing and improving its strength in concrete.
(5) Pigment dispersant Sodium polyacrylate is an effective pigment dispersant, especially for inorganic pigments. The pigment is dispersed in the amide, and the mixture is heated with sodium polyacrylate as a dispersant to prepare polyamide molded products.
Appearance: white granule, powder
Molecular weight: 4.5 million ~ 6 million
Dissolution time: 1~3 hours
Active ingredient: 90.0%
Packaging and Storage
It is packed in a 25kg plastic-lined woven bag or paper-plastic composite bag. It can also be packed according to customer's requirements, and the number of layers shall not exceed 20. The effective storage period is 2 years.