Product Description: PAAS sodium polyacrylate.
It is a water-soluble linear polymer, which can be used as a highly effective flocculant for the separation of toxic liquids in the Chlor-alkali industry, such as refined brine and soda ash production, industrial wastewater treatment, etc. It is also an effective thickener for thickening latex and daily chemicals, especially as a food additive. It is also an effective thickener for thickening latexes and household chemicals, especially as a food additive. It is uniquely effective in bread, weight loss, and aquatic products.
The mechanism of sodium polyacrylate detergent is chelating metal ions, acting as an alkaline buffer, dispersing dirt in the water, and preventing dirt from reattaching and depositing on the fabric, so that sodium polyacrylate has a very good coagulation (chelating) effect on colloidal suspensions, which is due to the neutralization of surface charge, i.e., it forms quasi-ionic bonds with positively charged suspensions. By the action of electrostatic repulsion, the carboxyl group of sodium polyacrylate stretches the elastomeric polymer appropriately, allowing easy adsorption (coalescence) of suspended solids and cross-linking of particles. If Na+ and Ca2+ ions are present around the polymer, the Ca2+ ions are more readily adsorbed (immobilized). The charge reversal on the multimolecular system's adsorbed surface with enhanced hydrophilicity and the protective gum shows stabilization of the particle dispersion system, indicating that sodium polyacrylate is an efficient detergent additive. Also, sodium polyacrylate is widely used in chemical, paper making, textile, foundry, light industry, petroleum mining, water treatment, food, medicine, agriculture, and other fields.
1. thickening agent
(1) Compared with natural paste and modified natural paste thickeners, sodium polyacrylate thickeners give high color brightness, clear and harmonious patterns, and a good hand feels. Paste prepared with sodium polyacrylate as a thickener has a high viscosity and is easy to mix, pump, and apply. Using a small amount of polymer, a higher thickening effect can be achieved, reducing emissions and pollution.
(2) Anti-dye migration agent polyester/cotton blends dyed with formulations containing ammonium polypropionate can prevent dye migration when hot-melted. Polyester/cotton blends are impregnated in a bath containing 20 parts of 2% sodium polyacrylate solution (polymerization degree 700) and 20 parts of 7.5% U-nithran brown BGF dye at 70% padding rate, dried, and heated at 200 for 1.5 minutes, resulting in dyed fibers without dye migration.
(3) As absorbent fibers and moisturizing dressings, sodium polyacrylate is added to nonwoven cellulose fibers specially designed to have the ability to absorb liquids, which can increase the ability to absorb sweat from the body. The mixture of sodium polyacrylate, sodium alginate, and gelatin can be used to make moisturizing dressings for bruises, sprains, and inflammation, which can absorb (or retain) up to 60% of the water.
(4) Concentrated natural rubber latex adds low molecular weight sodium polyacrylate to 40% natural rubber latex, resulting in a clear liquid layer and a more concentrated (close to 60%) latex layer. This thickened latex is impregnated with the carpet backing to produce a resilient, non-slip carpet and if impregnated with the thickened latex on a shaped fiber, to produce various latex products as gloves.
Using sodium polyacrylate as a thickening agent, the latex coating can also be adjusted to the desired viscosity range to meet the requirements of painting and spraying. The thickened paint has stable components and little change in viscosity.
Water stabilizer uses low molecular weight sodium polyacrylate as a water stabilizer, which has an obvious anti-scaling effect. The addition of low molecular weight sodium polyacrylate can increase the calcium saturation concentration in the circulating cooling water several times. When the calcium ion concentration is very high, the scale may be precipitated. However, because sodium polyacrylate is adsorbed on the crystal surface, which prevents grains' aggregation, the scale layer formed is very loose and easily washed away by the water flow, to achieve anti-scaling and scale removal.
(2) Drilling fluid water-loss reduction agent Adding sodium polyacrylate to drilling fluid can improve the lubricating performance and stability of drilling fluid, reduce water loss in the drilling fluid, and effectively prevent jamming damming, and improve drilling efficiency.
(3) Oil well fracturing fluid is made up of 0.5-2% aqueous sodium polyacrylate and pressed into the downhole formation to fracture the formation; PAM aqueous solution not only thickens the sand and reduces the loss of fracturing fluid but also has a retarding effect of reducing the pressure transmission loss.
(4) Sodium polyacrylate, a cement water reducing agent, can improve the dispersion of cement in water, thus reducing the amount of water required to mix the cement and increase concrete strength.
(5) Sodium polyacrylate is a highly effective pigment dispersant, especially for inorganic pigments. The pigments are dispersed in an already existing amide, sodium polyacrylate is used as the dispersant, and the mixture is heated to make a polyamide model.
Appearance: white granule, powder.
Molecular weight: 4.5 million to 6 million.
Melting time: 1~3 hours.
Active ingredients: 90.0%.
Packing, storage, and transportation.
It is packed in a 25kg plastic-lined woven bag or paper-plastic composite bag. It can also be packed according to customer's requirements, and the number of stacking layers should not exceed 20. The effective storage period is 2 years.