The decoloring agent can be divided into three types according to the decoloring principle: coagulation decoloring agent, oxidation decoloring agent, and adsorption decoloring agent.
Coagulation decoloring agent is a quaternary amine-type cationic polymer compound that combines decolorization, coagulation, and decomposition of CODcr in various functions.
Adsorption decolorizer is generally activated carbon, white clay, or adsorption resin, which can directly filter impurities and oxides in the oil, integrating impurity removal, odor removal, decolorization and separation, making the blackened oil a bright transparent liquid, and the acid value and color of processed diesel fuel conforming to national fuel standards.
The oxidizing decoloring agent adopts oxidizing substances such as sodium hypochlorite, potassium permanganate, and ozone to destroy the colored groups to remove the color.
High-efficiency decolorizing flocculant: quaternary amine cationic polymer compound with various functions such as decolorization, flocculation, and CODcr degradation.
It is mainly used for decolorization of high color wastewater from dyestuff plants and can also be used to treat monthly reactive, acidic, and disperse dyestuff. It can also treat textile and dyeing wastewater and industrial wastewater of pigment, ink, and paper-making. It can also be used as a papermaking enhancer and sizing agent.
V. Quality standard
Light appearance and viscous liquid.
PH value (30% aqueous solution) 3-5
Ⅵ, use method, and dosage
1. Dilute the product with 10-40 times of water, then add it directly to water, stir for a few minutes, and then sink the air float to get the decolorized clear liquid.
2. The pH of wastewater should be adjusted to 4-12 first.
3. When the color and chemical oxygen demand of wastewater is high, it is recommended to use decolorizer combined with an organic coagulant (PAM), which can reduce the treatment cost. The dosage order and dosage ratio of the agent should be decided according to the actual process of wastewater treatment. Usually, the decolorant is added first, followed by coagulant. The general dosage is 0.05-0.3%.
4. The product is not flammable and explosive. It should be stored at room temperature and not exposed to the hot sun.
5. The product is packed in a plastic barrel, 25kg/barrel.
VII. Laboratory small test procedure.
1. take an appropriate amount of wastewater (about 500ml) in a beaker and adjust the acidity and alkalinity.
2. drops: first add a certain amount of decolorizer (0.5‰-3‰), stir, then add 1‰ of PAM 3, 5 drops, stir, and leave it to stand
3. Observe whether the chromaticity of the supernatant meets the requirements. If not, adjust the dose and repeat the operation of the third step
4. Calculate the dosage of decolorizer and other chemicals in each ton of wastewater according to the test data.
Ⅷ. Field test procedure:
First, dilute the necessary chemicals in the dosing equipment, adjust the dosing flow according to the results of the small test, with the biochemical process, if there is no biochemical process, directly join the dosing pool, and adjust the dosing amount according to the color of the effluent from the sedimentation pool until it reaches the discharge standard.
1. special dosing equipment is needed because the decolorant can react with other drugs to form precipitates, so each drug needs to be equipped with a dosing device; if there is no condition, a simple dosing device can be made t
2. When adding drugs, the drugs should be added in the order of dosing. It is recommended to set the agitator at the dosing point (or before the pipeline pump) to enhance the coagulation effect.
3. when commissioning, judge the effect according to the clarity and chromaticity of the supernatant of the sedimentation tank.
4. the number of reagents for large-scale testing may be less than that for small-scale testing, which is caused by the operating system's error and is a normal situation.
5. When the amount of decolorant changes a lot during operation, the small-scale test should be conducted again to judge whether the wastewater composition has changed significantly and adjust the amount according to the situation.
Summary: Due to different wastewater treatment processes, customers should selectively refer to the decolorizer according to their actual situation.